I am a Master’s student doing research on patient-valued outcomes and experiences in major pediatric surgery. My project aims to improve communication between patients, their families and the treating team, a topic I’m quite passionate about! Aside from my research, I devote part of my time to my new council position, as I got elected as Vice President of Communications of the Experimental Surgery Graduate Student Society in September 2020.
- A PhD Student with the commisurLab was selected as first place student presentation for the TnECHO Quebec Collaborative Day 2023
- A PhD student with the CommisuLab recieves the International Doctoral Research Award (IDRA)
- A master student with the CommiSurlab, was awarded a runners up residents prize at the Association of Women Surgeons Conference
- A master student with the Commisurlab, was invited to sit on the Executive Council of the McGill Global Health Programs
- Dr. Alex Dimmer, a PhD student with the commisurlab, won the “1st Place Poster Award – Student Category – Congrès Provincial de la Recherche Mère-Enfant 2023“
No comments to show.