I am a first year Masters student in Experimental Surgery. My thesis research focuses on the consent process prior to pediatric surgery, and aims to create a video tool in order to improve the teaching of effective consent. I’m also involved in a project concerning pediatric trauma outcomes in Quebec with other members of the Commisur Lab. Besides research, I work as a Unit Coordinator at the Montreal Children’s Hospital and lead the McGill branch of the Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research (CCGHR).
- A PhD Student with the commisurLab was selected as first place student presentation for the TnECHO Quebec Collaborative Day 2023
- A PhD student with the CommisuLab recieves the International Doctoral Research Award (IDRA)
- A master student with the CommiSurlab, was awarded a runners up residents prize at the Association of Women Surgeons Conference
- A master student with the Commisurlab, was invited to sit on the Executive Council of the McGill Global Health Programs
- Dr. Alex Dimmer, a PhD student with the commisurlab, won the “1st Place Poster Award – Student Category – Congrès Provincial de la Recherche Mère-Enfant 2023“
No comments to show.